Herihor's Seven is one of the Nilespace based Adventuring Groups. It is named after its first leader, Herihor. It has started its carier on the planet Ra near the city of Raseb. At the moment Herihor's Seven are the following persons:
- Achremnon: Human fighter. He is not a thinker, but there are not many people who can match him in an honest fight. Recently, since experiments from the Nexus, he thinks he could fly and spit fire. Moreover he is eating an enormous amount of raw meat, can endure a lot of alcohol, is collecting a lot of valuables.
- Liwa: A Priest of some strange healing diety. Is of an apelike race.
- Dio: This Priest of Isis is a little rigid in his thinking. He has always learned the spell you need "Tomorrow". You recognize him by his steel leg and his sky-blue Aba. He always seems to get killed or at least being imprisoned.
- Kai-kura: She knows everything about wildspace and spelljamming. Keep elves away from her, she will kill them. ( or killed by them depending on the number of elves. )
- Kasiragis: Gnomish Illusionist, henchman of Ramses. This soft voiced gnome has a southern accent. His brilliant ideas are most of the times too sophisticated for the other members.
- Nasir: Human wizard specialised in transmution magic. The only one which is member from Herihor's Seven from the start. Ask him about coffee and liquor.
- Nasra: Dwarf and Jack-of-all-Trades: Thief, Private Investigator and Bounty Hunter. She has some psionic abilities. She has only one problem, she doesn't dare to go underground.
- Nymphomanis: The most beautiful woman you have ever seen. And she knows... Lastly she have had some problems with her age and her husband.
- Ramses: Halfgiant priest of Horus. If you are evil, and he will ask, you can better leave his neighbourhood. If you are very lucky he first will try to convert you.
Meet also the old members, dead, stopped adventuring or taking a rest.
Read their most recent adventures, and look what they are doing at the moment.
Objects from the rich history of Herihor's Seven
- First adventure on platinum island
- "Weasel Dungeon"
- Map of Sjema and Nachet Ta
- Cityplan of Raseb
- Cityplan of Deathport, source of
all the evil near Raseb.
- Palace of the Great-Mufti of Raseb
- Tomb of the Great-Mufti
- Warring factions of Mem
- Map of Ra's Planet
- Treasure map of the Red Moon
- Map found on the rusty plane
- Assorted other items